- Disinfection of food conveyors
- Disinfection of packaging (boxes, films, sheets, cartons)
- Disinfection of food products (meat, fish, fruits and vegetables, bakery products)
Degradation of the quality of the product, reduction of its lifespan, need to stop the production line to carry out cleaning, use of chemical products… The presence of biological contamination leads to a certain number of problems, which is why surface disinfection in the food industry is so important.
OUR SURFACE DISINFECTION SOLUTIONS
UVRER designs and manufactures dedicated equipment, to overcome the various problems stated. These devices are especially suitable for surface disinfection in the food industry. The UV disinfection process is safe and versatile, it allows optimal destruction of bacteria and microorganisms that are usually found in the food industry.
The design of the treatment device is tailor-made according to many factors:
- Types of germs to treat
- Conveyor speed
- Belt dimension
Thanks to these characteristics, our design office then determines the number of lamps, their power and their positioning in order to deliver an optimal UVc dose, while ensuring minimum electricity consumption.
ADVANTAGES OF OUR TECHNOLOGY:
- The combined treatment of the product and its packaging considerably reduces contamination by microorganisms for a longer shelf life
- Significant reduction in chemical and water usage
- Ultra-fast processing (a few seconds maximum) integrating perfectly into your production process
- Device perfectly adaptable to an existing conveyor
- Possibility of designing a mobile processing device that adapts to different sizes of conveyors
- Automatic stop system included: This system avoids overexposure in the event of the conveyor stopping