Degradation of product quality, reduction of its lifespan, need to stop the production line for cleaning, use of chemicals, etc. The presence of biological contamination causes a number of problems, which is why disinfection surface area in the food industry is so important.
UVRER designs and manufactures dedicated equipment to overcome the various issues outlined. These devices are especially suitable for surfaces disinfection in the food industry : treatment of products, their packaging as well as conveyor belts. The UV disinfection process is safe and versatile, it allows a high destruction of bacteria and microorganisms that are usually found in the food industry.
The design of the treatment device is tailor-made according to customer specifications. Indeed, depending on the type of germs to be treated, the speed of the conveyor or the dimensions of the belt, the disinfection module configuration will be different. Thanks to the characteristics of the conveyor, the design office determines the number of lamps, their powers and their positions in order to deliver an optimal UVc dose while ensuring minimum electricity consumption.
FIELDS OF APPLICATIONS :
- Disinfection of food conveyors
- Disinfection of packaging (boxzq, sheets, cardboards…)
- Disinfection of food products (meat, fruits and vegetables, bakery …)
ADVANTAGES OF UV TECHNOLOGY :
- UVc Surface Disinfection system perfectly adaptable on an existing conveyor belt
- Option to design a customized UVc disinfection system that can fit to different sized of existing conveyor belt
- Superficial sterilization of surfaces including food (meat, fish, fruits and vegetables, baked goods …)
- The combined surface treatment of the product and its packaging can significantly reduce contamination by microorganisms resulting in a greater shelf life.
- All UV RER/ANEMO surface disinfection systems are equipped with a lamp protection to ensure no broken glass is in contact with food in case of lamp breakage.
- Significant reduction of use of chemicals for disinfection.
- Significant reduction of use of water.
- Automatic stop system included: this prevents overexposure when stopping the conveyor.
- An ultra-fast processing (a few seconds maximum) which allows not to change the production process.