Awareness of the health risk associated with water arises from the relationship between the major European epidemics of the 19th / early 20th century (cholera, typhoid fever) and water pollution. Following this observation, public hygiene is making enormous progress thanks to the installation of filtration and treatment systems for drinking water. Indeed, the presence of microorganisms can cause numerous risks to the health of individuals.
Quality of drinking water is a key public health issue
Old pipes, however, still contain impurities and can be the source of bacteriological contamination of the water in the network. It is therefore necessary to carry out physicochemical and bacteriological analyzes. Thus, you will be able to assess its quality and together we can select the most suitable treatment solution. This also applies if you want to use water from your source, your well or even a borehole. The implementation of a treatment solution will allow you to secure all the water points in your home / operation and to use it with complete peace of mind.
Our UV-C germicidal and bactericidal devices guarantee you perfect water quality thanks to a process of water purification which is based on the sensitivity of microorganisms to exposure to ultraviolet rays. Bacteria, viruses (etc.) which are capable of causing disease are destroyed without generating any by-products.
ADVANTAGES OF UV TECHNOLOGY
- Effective for all types of microorganisms including bacteria, viruses, fungi and protozoa like Cryptosporidium and Giardia
- Contribution to a better environment (substitution of potentially dangerous chemicals)
- Reduced waste thanks to the long life of UV-C lamps
- UV-C radiation acts instantly without the risk of overdose
- Report optimization size / treated flow rate
- UVRER systems can be easily adapted to specific customer needs
- Flexibility of adaptation thanks to modular and compact concepts
- Ecological and natural process, respectful of man and the environment
- Low operating costs
- Mineral salt content preserved
- Simplified maintenance
- No modification of the physico-chemical criteria of fluids
EXEMPLES OF APPLICATIONS
- Spring water
- Surface water
- Borehole water
- Network water security
UVRER, depending on the application, responds to all your requests, from the standard device to the most specific and personalized products.